Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just because

It's raining...men??

This is going to be one of my rare random posts here so enjoy. *cheers*

Why the random post? Well, I wanted to rant about the Twilight saga but I was just too uninspired. Here I am, bored to death in this prison I call 'home'. With no money, and no parents, I'm practically stuck here!

I just finished up the edit that my friend, Darlene, asked me to do. In case you didn't know, I edit photos in Adobe Photoshop for fun. :) I can't say I'm a noob because I'm not but I'm also not extremely good at it. Just average. ;)

Speaking of Adobe Photoshop, I should really consider changing my layout in Friendster. It's boring, I know. I removed my previous layout. It was just too out-dated, I guess.

Let's talk about summer, shall we?

Well, this summer's definitely a memorable one. Badminton training with friends? Ah. Priceless. And of course, meeting new ones in the process. =)

But summer's not yet over! I still plan to go to the beach, bum around, play under the sun, and swim with the waves.

I'm glad lots of people are transferring to Blogspot from Multiply. The more, the merrier!

Oh, I'm not asking anyone to leave their Multiply accounts behind. I just want to have more "Blogspot buddies". ;)

Anyways, AI's top 2 was no surprise. Oh, come on. You honestly thought that it wouldn't be a David VS David in the finale? You must be crazy! 0.o

Who's my bet, David Archuleta or David Cook? Cook is better than Archuleta in picking and arranging songs. He has taken much more risks than Archuleta ever did but there's something about Archuleta [besides his cute smile *wink*] that makes me doubt if Cook really is better. It's like I can feel he has a lot of potential, much more potential than Cook but he doesn't know how to use it yet.

Pretty boys ruled this season. I'm still not sure who will win this season though. =|

I think that is it for today's post. ;)

No comments: