Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Few Words of the Ultimate Noob

Greetings, strangers/ friends/ foes/ aliens! [pick your choice ;)]

Welcome to my small cyber space! I am new here in Blogspot so you can call me a noob. ;)

Anyways, I've had this account since last year but I forgot my password and I decided, this summer, I'd make it active.

Why did I make this account active?
1. I wanted to do something new. I've already done so many things in my previous blog in Multiply. I feel that my time there is done. I am practically starting from scratch here in Blogspot. Wish me luck! ;)

2. I felt so limited in Multiply. There are so many limitations in their features. Multiply does not accept widgets and you can not overlay their layout. I think those features are not present in Multiply because was not created for blogs alone, unlike Blogspot.

I'm already loving it here! XD

Things I love in Blogspot:

1. Got myself a customized URL[www.gel-e-bins.co.nr] Well, it wasn't Blogspot that gave that opportunity to me but still, I got a customized url. Typing "www.iamgelliebeans.blogspot.com" can take a very long time.

2. Got to experiment with Java and HTML! I missed editing and making codes! CSS is boring. :( Anyways, it took me 3 days to finish the code for this layout.

3. Used widgets! I'm new with the whole widgets thing but I'm getting the hang of it. XP
4. Blogspot has auto-save!!! Losing long blogs has always been the biggest problem for me in Multiply and now, I don't have to worry about it! =)

You can expect a lot of blogs soon! Possibly, long blogs too. ;)

Suggestions for topics, please?? I have a few topics in mind but I'm welcome for suggestions!

You probably have noticed my empty "link" box. hehe. That's because I don't know who to link so tell me who wants to be linked. I'm a generous girl. :D Just leave me a message in my chatbox or if you're too lazy, comment on this post! Don't be shy. I won't bite. ;)

HAPPY FIRST POST!

No comments: